Trinity HQ is a landmark in Apocalypse Rising. Trinity HQ is a three story-building, located in the south side of the map, west of Yale. The building can be entered through the two doors, one located in the front and the other in the back. There is a roof access accessable through the ladder in the back. Military and civilian loot both spawn here. Trinity HQ is often guarded by military, police, and civilian zombies. Secondary weapons and attachments both have a high spawning chance here. After the 15/10/14 map update Trinity HQ has under gone many changes like fortification walls and more rooms included to the HQ. The second building is much bigger than the first, has more rooms, and has bulletproof glass that cannot be broken.
Personal Radio Message
Upon using the Personal Radio in the Trinity HQ, soft piano music can be heard for a few seconds mixed with static. Afterword is a message in the letters of the alphabet spoken by Gusmanak (assumed). After the alphabet sequence, morse code is played. It loops over and over again.
- Trinity Corp. created Patient Zero, who is the cause of the Apocalypse.
- This place has one of the best military spawns and is in the corner of the map near Yale. So watch out for bandits and fresh-spawns around this area. It should be noted that there are three spawn points in the area, so the latter is extremely common.
- If you have a Personal Radio, and get close to Trinity HQ, you can hear a sequence of numbers and letters being announced over the Coms.
- If you have great render distance, it's easy to make the radio tower of the Trinity HQ with the Radio Tower near the Prison.
- In the Amend map, there were crates with the Trinity Corp. sign. These can be found in the Military Outpost in Kin Reimagined.
- Many of Patient Zero's messages can be found here.