Pitts Park is a small caravan park on the west side of the map close to Dirk and Kin in Apocalypse Rising. It has several motor-homes, but half of them are unaccessable.
Pitts Park is a very underused location of the map, making it a good place for setting up a base. It does not spawn anything of a bandit's value, but spawns Civilian Weaponry, food & Drink and the occasional vehicle.
Helicopter crash sites can spawn near Pitts Park, spawning weaponry and military loot
There is also a message that says: "Don't travel at night", presumably written by a survivor, as it is not a Patient Zero spawn point.
- Though a perfect setup for an ambush on someone, Pitts Park is strangely unpopular in contrast to places like the Mansion and the cities.
- Even though they are supposed to be trailers, none of them have wheels or a handle for a truck to pull.
- Pitts Park is the closest landmark to Dirk.
- If you find a rare gun here, it is most likely from a player who died, or someone who dropped it.
- This place is a great place to make a base, seeing as no one comes here, and food and water commonly spawns.