80 kph (On Road) 65 kph (Off Road)
The Fire Truck is a emergency response vehicle that was been added to Apocalypse Rising on 12/5/2014, as part of the Vehicle Update.
- This Vehicle is most frequently seen at Fire Stations , and mostly spawns at Fire Stations; although some players claim to have found a firetruck without any Fire Station being near.
- You can turn on the sirens and honk the horn by pressing "H" on your keyboard while sitting in the driver's seat.
- Although it has less seats that the Ural, it is faster by 10 kph (On Road) and faster by 20 kph (Off Road).
- It seems that it should have more seats.
- 2 seats are inside, 2 are outside (It is dangerous to sit in the outside one because players can snipe you and zombies can damage you as well).
- It has an insanely large storage (comparable to that of a large crate)
- The Fire Truck's fuel tank seems to be pretty small so it's smart to hold lots of jerry cans