|FAL Battle Rifle|
|Country of Origin||Belgium|
5 bodyshots, 4 headshots
|Magazine Size||20/Regular 30/Extended 50/Drum|
7.62 x 51mm NATO
Automatic, Semi-Auto, Burst
The FAL Battle Rifle is a selective-fire battle rifle in Apocalypse Rising. It is one of the rarest items in-game, is arguably the best battle rifle and therefore it is highly recommended to keep it if you succeed in finding it, whether on a player or on the ground.
It is able to utilize all available weapons attachments, and is extremely versatile. It can spawn at any military equipment spawn along with a few NATO 20 round detachable boxes. You can also find 30 round box magazines and 50 round drum magazines for it. However, they are a pain to find, and you may have to travel the entire map to find one. The FAL is also a dangerous weapon to carry, as many may kill you for the weapon. It has a fire rate of 650-700 rpm, which is very good for a battle rifle.
- It appears to use the same stock as the G36K.
- Its nickname in real life is "The Right Arm of the Free World." This is because it has been used, and still is, as the standard infantry rifle in many NATO countries.
- Though it appears that the M14 has better stats, the FAL's hipfire is much better than the M14's. Debates about which weapon is better can get personal and has happened repeatedly in the past.
- The SCAR-L assault rifle, the Mk 17 (a battle rifle variant of the SCAR-L), and the FAL are all produced by the same manufacturer, FN Herstal.
- It has the best hipfire of any battle rifle.
- Statistically, it is the best all-around weapon in the game, along with the G36K assault rifle.