The Bandit Badge is a badge in Apocalypse Rising. This badge is awarded to player who have survived 3 days and have killed 5 players aggressively. The badge is red, with a skull in the middle. Previously, once you had killed 5 survivors, you would get a Red Bandana and will be known as a Bandit to other survivors (This feature was removed and has been since replaced with hats and helmets from the Hat Update.) The Bandit Badge has been confirmed as the easiest badge in the game to obtain. In early December 2013, there was a roblox gift and to recieve it, it was required to earn certain badges. The Bandit Badge was one of the required badges.
- The quickest way to kill someone is shooting their head.
- If you attack someone from behind, and they don't expect it, they will at least lost half of their health, giving you an advantage.
- If you see someone who is standing still, shoot them down immediately.
- Do not try to get the Bandit Badge with a lower class weapon, such as the Maverick 88 Shotgun. Instead, loot up, get military grade weapons and then go for the hunt.
- Always keep an eye on the chat, Players often give off their location, making themselves easy targets.
- Save your ammo for Players, and use melee weapons against zombies.
- The best way to kill someone is to use stealth.
- The Bandit Badge was created on May 27, 2013.
- The Bandit Badge was last updated 1 month ago.