We're going to have a new rule system, failure to comply can result in a ban.
1) Don't be an asswipe, if you are you get +1 warning.
2) Don't vandalize pages. +2
3) Don't add categories to pages if they don't make since +1
4) Stay on topic at threads. +1
5) Don't shitpost, we want quality post or edits. +1
Those are the basics for average members, now time for admins:
1) If you think a thread shouldn't be highlighted, then don't. Don't highlight threads that don't contribute to the wikia, you see they can be a waste of time checking them. +1
2) Don't ban users without discussing it with another admin. (Also admin revoketion will happen) +3
3) Don't argue with another admin, both involves admin powers getting revoked. +1 on both sides.
4) Don't edit the theme without asking. +2 with admin powers getting revoked.